Will's Computer Support, LLC
The following are some of the services I can provide:
NOTE: A PC is a "personal computer" which applies to both desktop and laptop computers.
1. Fine-tune / clean-up your PC. This service is aimed at improving your PC's performance. Many customers are looking for help in solving issues with their computers such as: slow to boot up; slow response using applications; pop-ups occurring that you don't want; removal of unwanted and unnecessary applications (i.e., beggar-ware), malware infections; virus mitigation; system integrity/stability; and general overall performance issues. I also check to see if your system has enough RAM and recommend options if needed. I do an in-depth and thorough effort when applying this service.
2. Recover/Re-build Operating Systems. In many cases, the best solution to your PC is to simply re-build (i.e., re-install) the operating system. A recovery process is first attempted of course, but nothing beats a re-build since it provides a clean system registry - the heart of the operating system.
a. If your system has a usable "Recovery" partition, this will be used. However, if it does not or cannot be accessed, I need your operating system's DVD installation disk, or the "system image" you hopefully created when you first got your PC; this is normally created on a 'set' of DVDs or an external hard drive.
b. If the operating system product ID is readable/available (i.e., a 5-grouping of 5-letters on a label normally affixed to the PC), I can rebuild the PC and re-activate with Microsoft.
c. If none of these are accessible, then a DVD containing the operating system (along with a valid product key) must be purchased as part of the rebuild. Contact me about pricing.
3. Repairing PCs. If it's broken, there is a very good chance I can repair it. For example, laptop displays, keyboards, DVD drives, power supplies, and so on.
4. Custom-built desktops. If you are looking for a new desktop, give me a call. I can build you one from the ground up that does not come with all the extraneous, non-essential software the big brand name PC-builders add on. I build PCs with what I feel are quality components designed to last you years. Expect approximately 4-7 days for delivery once an order for a custom-built PC is made.
5. Networking support. If you are having networking issues, give me a call. Types of networking support: sharing devices such as printers; files and file folders between PCs in your internal network (i.e., LAN); expanding your ethernet wiring connections such as wiring cables versus relying on wireless; extending your wireless signal if possible; etc.
6. Consulting. If you need advice on how to proceed with IT upgrades, installation of new systems, expanding current systems, sharing resources in your network, etc., contact me.
7. Data recovery. I will not guarantee I can, but I do have several ways to recover your personal data from a hard drive that may not be working anymore.